Wednesday, August 31, 2011

September Looks Good

Had a great day today, seems like many exciting projects in the pipeline.

DJ Uri is doing a presentation in Berlin on Hip Hop culture in India, and key people involved in it and he will do a presentation of Kundu, Ninja and myself amongst others.
This is exciting and am glad to have met Uri, nice to have a Dj that can play at our parties/events and understands what we like to hear, and welcomes us to his events.
Ghettoblaster is a fun party , which Uri throws at Zenzi, Bandra.

I will get more details from Uri when I speak to him about the event as I have been super busy.

At some point next year Kundu , Myself and Ninja will also be featured in a small scale documentary on street dance in Mumbai made by Isaac Carne from Spain, who runs a "FUN" website called www.funproject.org. Him and his girlfriend Georgie were real sweet people and we became friends along the way.

Some other projects seem promising, but one can only hope.
Urbanista has 2 shows next week at St Andrews auditorium which should be a new and fun experience.

Also I have been asked to put two dance pieces up for Celebrate Bandra at the outdoor stages of Carter road and Bandstand, I am quite happy about the versatility of venues we are getting.
Still waiting to hear about the PUMA reggae/dancehall gig.. lets see.

All in all,this seems like a good patch of positive momentum.. I ride it as long as I can.. the downs also serve their purpose for silence and contemplation, but im not complaining about the highs.

No comments: